Issue amount at full subscription
Subscriptions and warranty commitments
Subscription commitments of approximately 4,3 MSEK and warranty commitments of approximately 71,2 MSEK have been entered into, which corresponds to approximately 75% of 100,6 MSEK.
Preference rights and subscription rights
Anyone who was registered as a shareholder at the record date February 14th of 2020 has preference rights to subscribe for shares in the Rights Issue and will receive one (1) subscription right for each share held. One (1) subscription right entitles to subscription of one (1) share. In addition, shareholders and other investors are being offered without preferential right to register an interest in subscribing for new shares.
0,25 SEK per aktie
February 19th – March 4th, 2020
Trade with subscription rights
February 19th – March 4th, 2020
Trade with BTA
February 19th 2020, until later dates announced in connection with the registration of the issue at The Swedish Companies Registration Office.
ISIN codes at Nasdaq First North Growth Market
Share – CHRO SE0009496268
Subscription right – CHRO TR SE0013775533
Paid subscription right – CHRO BTA SE0013775541
- Download the information brochure here
- Download the Prospectus here
- Download the application form without the support of preferential rights here
- Download the application form with the support of preferential rights here
- Download the press release about Prospectus regarding Rights Issue here
- Download the Communiqué from the extra general meeting here
- Download the auditors statement on the Board’s report on significant events in accordance with 13 ch. Section 6 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005 551) here
- Download the press release “Communiqué from the extra general meeting” here
Documents available for inspection
The Company’s registration certificate, memorandum of association, articles of association as well as the historic financial information available to the Company for the two latest financial years before the publication of this Prospectus are available in paper form at the Company’s office with the address Ullforsgatan 15, 752 28 Uppsala. Copies of these documents are available during the period of validity of the Prospectus at the office of ChromoGenics during regular business hours. The documents are also available at the Company’s website, www.chromogenics.com.
Documents incorporated by reference
The Company’s year-end report 2019 as well as the financial reports in the Company’s annual reports for the financial years of 2017 and 2018 forms a part of the Prospectus and should be read as a part of this. References to these reports are made as followed:
- Year-end report 2017: administration report (pages 19-26), income statement (page 27), balance sheet (pages 28-29), changes in equity (page 30), cash flow analysis (page 31), notes (pages 32-44) together with the audit report (pages 46-47).
- Year-end report 2018: administration report (pages 15-20), income statement (page 27), balance sheet (pages 28-30), changes in equity (page 30), cash flow analysis (page 31), notes (pages 33-44) together with the audit report (pages 47-49).
- Year-end report 2019: income statement (page 11), balance sheet (page 12), cash flow analysis (page 13) and notes (page 14).
- The Company’s annual reports for the financial years of 2018 and 2018 have been reviewed by the Company’s auditor and the audit reports are attached to each annual report. The interim report January – March 2019 has not been reviewed by the Company’s auditor. With the exception of the Company´s reviewed annual reports and interim report, no other information in the Prospectus has been reviewed by the Company’s auditor. The parts of the financial information that have not been incorporated by reference are either not relevant for an investor or are found in other parts of the Prospectus.
In addition to what is stated in the Prospectus, no significant events have occurred during the time of the publication of the Company’s year-end report 2019 to the time of the publication of this Prospectus.